Jammy Egg Wasa with Spinach and Jalapeño Cream Cheese
Mornings can be rough, but taking the time to cook perfectly jammy eggs makes it all worth it. Don’t have a steamer basket? Bring a small sauce pot to a boil and use a slotted spoon to gently place the eggs in the boiling water.
- 4 Eggs
- 8 Gluten Free Original WasaⓇ
- 1/2 cup prepared jalapeño cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place a steamer basket inside a pot or large saucepan with 1” of water inside. Bring water to a rolling boil over high heat. Use tongs to gently lower eggs into steamer basket. Cover and steam for 8 minutes.
- Immediately transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and let cool completely. Crack eggs all over and peel starting at the wide end. Cut eggs into quarters.
- Spread each Wasa with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Top with baby spinach and 2 egg quarters. Sprinkle with pepper.
- If only making 1 or 2 servings at a time, keep eggs, unpeeled, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and peel as needed.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.