Jones Dairy Farm
Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Burgers
A delicious combination of grilled chicken burgers, Canadian Bacon, teriyaki sauce and grilled pineapple come together for a fun, tropical twist.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 2-4 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 slices pineapple
- 4 slices Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon (6 oz package)
- In bowl, add ground chicken, salt, ginger, sriracha, and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Mix and add cilantro. Divide chicken into 4 and form patties. Brush grill, or grill pan, with remaining sesame oil. Heat grill to high temperature.
- Add chicken burgers to grill. Allow to cook 7 minutes. Flip burgers, brush with teriyaki sauce. Allow to cook through, about 7 minutes.
- Grill pineapple and Canadian Bacon over high heat, about 5 minutes.
- Serve burgers with buns or lettuce wraps.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.