Gluten-Free Cranberry-Orange Chex™ Party Mix
- 3 cups Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ or Corn Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 and 1/4 cups Dried Cranberries
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large microwavable bowl, add cereals and almonds.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in sugar; microwave 30 to 60 seconds or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in orange peel and ginger. Pour onto cereal and almond mixture, mixing thoroughly to coat.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after every minute, until well coated and glazed. Spread on cookie sheet; cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Carefully separate cereal pieces; stir in cranberries. Transfer to large serving bowl.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.