TH Foods (Crunchmaster)
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider not hard cider
- 1 1/4 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Salmon skinless filets
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 2 Lemons cut in half
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 12 Ounces Baby Spinach fresh
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons White Wine
- Salt and Pepper
- Crunchmaster Rosemary and Olive Oil Multi-Seed Crackers finely ground, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place salmon fillets in baking dish large enough to hold 4 fish in one layer.
- Bring cider and honey to a boil in saucepan over medium-high heat; let mixture bubble steadily until reduced by half. Pour over salmon; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet with oven-proof handle on medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle flesh side of salmon with salt and pepper; place in pan. Cook for 2 minutes, brushing top with cider glaze until salmon begins to caramelize.
- Turn fillets over; brush with remaining glaze; add lemon halves.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with tip of a knife.
- While salmon is cooking, melt butter in another large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute, or until leaves begin to wilt. Pour wine over spinach; continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes more or until tender.
- Drain excess liquid from spinach and divide among 4 plates.
- Arrange one fillet on top of spinach; garnish with lemon half.
- serve with wild rice
Amount Per Serving
Calories 400 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36g 55%
Sodium 229mg 10%
Total Carbohydrates 13g 4%
Protein 50g 100%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.