TH Foods (Crunchmaster)
Crunchy Garlic Mexican Elote
- 1/4 cup crushed Crunchmaster® Roasted Garlic
- 4 cobs corn husks and silk removed
- 1 tsp Lime Zest
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup crema
- 1/4 cup grated cotija cheese
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo, minced
- Baking and Spices
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and grease grates well.
- In small bowl, combine crema, chipotle peppers, lime zest, salt and pepper.
- Grill corn, turning often, for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and well marked. Brush corn with crema mixture; sprinkle with crackers, cotija and parsley.
- Tip: Crema is a Mexican thickened cream. If unavailable, substitute crème fraiche or full-fat sour cream.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.