Jones Dairy Farm
Loaded with fresh herbs, this lighter, low carb cauliflower rice sausage stuffing is a grain-free, gluten-free version of the holiday classic.
Cauliflower, Sausage & Herb Summer Stuffing
- 1 12 oz Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 stalks Celery diced
- 3 large Carrots diced
- 1 medium Yellow Onion diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms diced (optional)
- 4 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp fresh sage minced
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a heavy sauté pan, cook sausage on medium-high heat until browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes. Remove sausage from pan, set aside. In same pan, cook carrots, celery, and onion until soft, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cauliflower rice, and herbs. Mix to combine, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sausage back to pan. Sprinkle in cranberries, drizzle with broth, mix thoroughly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until completely heated through.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.