Buttermilk Cheddar-Onion Biscuits
- 2 cups gluten-free cream of rice Hot Cereal uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place cream of rice in blender or food processor and process slightly until fine consistency.
- Combine cream of rice , baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- With pastry blender or fork, cut butter into cream of rice mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheese and green onion, then buttermilk until just combined.
- Spoon batter, by rounded 2 tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.