- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/2 Bell Pepper red or green
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese (optional)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 gluten-free tortilla
- 1 Pinch black pepper freshly ground
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with water and pepper.
- Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; stir slowly, occasionally scraping bottom and sides of pan. Continue cooking until eggs reach desired consistency.
- Wrap tortilla in foil and heat at 300˚ until steaming (about 5 minutes).
- Place eggs on warmed tortilla; top with salsa of your choice.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Sodium 229mg 10%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 9%
Protein 16g 32%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.