Wake up to the smell of baked apples, caramel and cinnamon. Best when made the night ahead, this gluten-free dish is perfect for hosting an allergy-friendly brunch!
Baked Caramel Apple French Toast
- 1 loaf gluten free bread, about 14-16 ounces, torn into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal + ¾ c. warm water mixed together
- 1 3/4 cup favorite dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- caramel apple topping
- 1/3 cup allergy-friendly margarine, chilled
- 4 Enjoy Life Foods Caramel Apple Chewy Bars, quartered
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 medjool dates, pitted (alternatively use 3 T. packed brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.