- 8oz. Packet Unsweeted Acai Puree frozen
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Chex Gluten-Free Granola
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flakes unsweetened
- 1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- Run the frozen acai puree under water for a few seconds to break it up slightly.
- Blend the berries with half of the banana, ¼ cup of the blueberries, 1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt, and the honey in a blender.
- Stop to stir and break up the mixture as needed, until it is the consistency of a thick smoothie.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Slice the remaining half of the banana. Arrange the slices, the remaining blueberries, granola, coconut flakes, and any other toppings you desire on top of the acai.
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.