Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Udi’s Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie! If you’re over 21, you can wash this comfort meal down with a delicious, green #glutenfree beer!
Sláinte! Gluten-Free Shepherd's Pie is Here!
- Ask Your Senator to Support Funding for Celiac Disease Research
- New Pediatric Celiac Disease Study Finds Incidence Varies by Region
- Food Is Our Only Medicine - Marilyn’s Message October 2022
- Updating CDC Resources - Marilyn’s Message September 2022
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Research Press
- Trending Topics
2/23/2023Read moreCeliac Disease as a Model for Autoimmune Research – Marilyn’s Message February 2023
Thanks to the tireless support of our patient community, we at the Celiac Disease Foundation are delighted to report at the beginning of this calendar year two significant milestones in our ongoing efforts to compel the federal government to treat celiac disease with the seriousness it deserves. Department of Defense...