Love is in the air, and there is nothing as sweet as finding gluten-free candy options.
Valentine's Day Candy List!
- Association Between a Common Food Additive and Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Foundation Accepting Applications for Young Investigator Award
- More Millennials Navigating Life with Celiac Disease
- Marilyn's Message November 2018
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Ask the Dietitian
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
Led by the Celiac Disease Foundation, patients have been demanding for decades that researchers, government officials, and pharmaceutical companies understand it is nearly impossible to live in the real world and maintain a "strict" gluten-free diet. Foundation Medical Advisory Board member, Dr. Daniel Leffler of the Celiac Center at Beth...