Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, and what better way to ring it in than with a delicious, gluten-free sloppy joe recipe!
Kick Off The Summer With Sloppy Joe's!
- Food Labeling Modernization Act of 2021 - Marilyn's Message August 2021
- GREAT VI FDA Virtual Workshop - Marilyn's Message July 2021
- CDF Featured in The Teen Magazine for Celiac Disease Awareness Month
- Contact Congress - Marilyn's Message May 2021
Search the archive
- Advocacy News
- Celiac Disease in the News
- Clinical Trials
- Eat! Gluten-Free
- Foundation Press
- Marilyn’s Message
- Monthly eNewsletter
- Research News
- Trending Topics
On August 3, 2021, the Food Labeling Modernization Act (FLMA) of 2021 (H.R.4917 and S.2594) was introduced by House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-NJ), House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Rosa DeLauro (D-CT), and Senators Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) and Ed Markey (D-MA). This legislation would...