Summer Internship Opportunity
Celiac Disease Foundation Interns are integral members of the Foundation’s National Office in Woodland Hills, CA, and quickly become fully immersed in the non-profit celiac disease world. Interns participate in research, advocacy, development, and communications work. The internship is a valuable experience for any student wishing to learn more about non-profit organizations, public health, PR and marketing, and disease/cause-related organizations.
- Gain experience in program development and management, research and data analysis, community engagement, event coordination, and non-profit administration
- Attend meetings with Foundation Executive Staff to observe leadership and planning
- Own at least one individual project
- Receive $1,200 stipend upon completion of the internship
- Course credit at your enrolled University, if you so choose
- All you can eat gluten-free food!
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university and be at least a rising junior
- Commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week for 6 weeks (hours are flexible to meet your school requirements)
- Skills: competent with Microsoft Office, strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, willing to learn, and a passionate and enthusiastic leader
- Must have personal laptop for work
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in this internship to Brianna.Evers@celiac.org