Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, Celiac Disease Foundation is the nation’s leading voluntary health organization for celiac disease. This national internship provides daily support to the Development and Communications Coordinators. We work in a fast-paced and time-intensive environment with great emotional reward. You are a terrific fit if you are a strong leader, excellent multi-tasker, and a passionate and energetic risk-taker.
You should expect to work on development (fundraising) activities so MUST be enthusiastic about interfacing with the public and providing exceptional customer service.
There will also be endless opportunities to showcase your creative skills, including social media strategy, writing, marketing, public relations and design.
What We Require:
• Must be enrolled in college or a recent grad.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
• Commitment to eating and cooking gluten-free while at the office.
Internships are unpaid and are available on a rolling basis during the school year. Summer internships require a 6 week, 30 hours per week commitment. Gluten-free meals and snacks are provided. A stipend is also available through participation in CDF Team Gluten-Free.
Click here to register in our database and start the application process. Make sure you send your resume, cover letter and 500 word writing sample to Talia Hassid at firstname.lastname@example.org. Talia is always happy to speak with you 818-716-1513 ext. 110