Ways to Get Involved:
Are you interested in raising funds to support the Celiac Disease Foundation? Our new and improved community fundraising program, Team Gluten-Free, is designed to make that possible — and easy.
Join a Team : Find an already scheduled event to join in your area
Join as an Individual: Use your interests and creativity to host your own event for Team-Gluten Free. This can be anything from a dinner to a bowling night. Click here for some event ideas.
Joining the team will give you access to:
- An online fundraising page with a personalized URL, where you can tell your story and event details, upload a photo, and share directly to Facebook
- A Team Gluten-Free Fundraising Guide with tips and tricks on being a successful fundraiser
- Use of the Team Gluten-Free branding including logos and signage
- Guidance from Celiac Disease Foundation staff including a welcome kit with a free t-shirt and the necessary tools to get started
- Incentive gifts based on the amount that you raise
Team vs. Individual Registration
During the registration process, you’ll be asked to select your registration type, i.e. will you Join a Team, Create a Team, or Join as an Individual? Here’s what these options mean:
- Team Registration: If you are fundraising with a group of people, and want your individual fundraising totals to be tracked in one place (i.e. with a team total), select the team option. This is great for folks who are running a race together, and who want their raised dollars recognized as a team effort. There will be a separate fundraising page for your team, which will link to the individual fundraising pages of your team members.
- Individual Registration: If you are fundraising on your own and want your donors to be tracked on one fundraising page, register as an individual.
Regardless of the type of registration you choose, you will be able to personalize your own fundraising page.
There is a one-time $50 registration fee to join Team Gluten-Free. This allows us to cover administrative costs and provide all new members with a welcome packet. Most importantly, your $50 registration fee is actually your first donation and is automatically directed to your fundraising page. It’s a great way to kick-start your fundraising efforts.
Your Fundraising Page
It’s important to personalize your fundraising page, so that your donors know why you are supporting CDF. Do you have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance? Does one of your family members or friends? Talk about it! The more personal you can get, the better. The goal is not only to inspire folks to give, but to get people involved in raising awareness.
Set a Fundraising Goal
How much do you want to raise for CDF? You can select any number you’d like, and you can also change your goal at any time. We recommend starting at $1,500. So, now you’re on your way to being a Team Gluten-Free member! Congrats. Click Here for tips on selecting the best fundraiser for you.