The CDF Healthcare Practitioner Directory is a free listing of physicians, dietitians, mental health professionals and allied health providers in all 50 states, who treat patients with celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders. The Directory provides basic practice information and primary-source verification of valid license/registration. Education is verified through license/registration boards.
The Directory also lists if a practitioner is a CDF Medical Advisory Board, practices at a Celiac Disease Center or has Continuing Education in Celiac Disease.
For a small, tax-deductible donation of $150 per year, practitioners may upgrade to a premier listing which includes a photo, 350 word bio, website link, accepted insurance plans and hospital affiliations.
To be included in the directory with a basic listing, email to email@example.com
- Full Name
- Contact Name (does not display on profile listing)
- Contact Telephone Number (does not display on profile listing)
- Contact Email (does not display on profile listing)
- Birthdate (does not display on profile listing)
- Practice Address
- Practice Appointment Number
- Languages Spoken
- School Name
- Graduation Date
- State and License/Registration Number
- Proof of Celiac Disease Knowledge Level -Affiliated with Celiac Disease Center/Program or Copy of most recent CME/CEU (2009 or after). Click Here to Obtain CEU in Celiac Disease
- Photo (jpeg)
- Bio (500 word maximum)
- Practice Website Link
- Insurance Plans Accepted
- Hospital Affiliations