Development and Communications Associate
Celiac Disease Foundation seeks a dynamic individual to join our National Office team. This position is an integral part of a highly collaborative team prepared to take celiac disease to a new level of increased visibility, awareness and fundraising capacity.
Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, Celiac Disease Foundation is the nation’s leading voluntary health organization for celiac disease. This national position provides daily support to the Development and Communications Coordinators. We work in a fast-paced and time-intensive environment with great emotional reward. You are a terrific fit if you are a strong leader, excellent multi-tasker, and a passionate and energetic risk-taker.
You should expect to work on development (fundraising) activities so MUST be enthusiastic about interfacing with the public and providing exceptional customer service.
There is a strong administrative component to this position, including creating and managing donor campaigns, and responding to email and telephone hotline inquiries. You will be expected to become an expert in both celiac disease and non-profit operations.
There will also be endless opportunities to showcase your creative skills, including social media strategy, writing, marketing, public relations and design.
- Assist with coordination and implemention of monthly eNewsletters, quarterly print newsmagazine and Annual Report
- Update press kit and maintain media presence
- Update website; including content creation
- Design marketing materials for print and online
- Create and maintain social media schedule: Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, blog, etc.
- Coordinate organization and program wide marketing activities
- Liaison with Chapters and Support Groups
- Respond to mail, email and telephone inquiries
- Maintain Raiser’s Edge database
- Provide administrative support for Development
- Assist Development with fundraising proposals, reports, letters, and website copy
- Assist in planning and promoting annual fundraising events
- Plan and execute small cultivation events
- Assist in the execution of the annual appeal
Other duties as assigned
- Marketing experience, print and social media
- Print and web design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and other design software
- Proficient in use and maintenance of Raiser’s Edge database or other donor management database
- College degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- First-rate writer, copy editor, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Marketing, PR, Fundraising, Project Management or Communications experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Web management and social media management experience
- HTML and CSS knowledge a major plus
This is a full-time entry level position with a competitive benefits package.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and 500 word writing sample to Talia Hassid at firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Gluten-Free Sales Representative
Would you like to own driving revenue and customer engagements to one day cure celiac disease? Would you like to be part of a team focused on driving early diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders by engaging with providers of gluten-free products and services? Do you have the business savvy and nonprofit sales experience background necessary to help further establish Celiac Disease Foundation as the nation’s leading voluntary health organization for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity?
As an Independent Gluten-Free Sales Representative you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through follow-ups on their inquiries. As an ideal candidate you will have sales experience within this market segment and an understanding of typical NPO requirements or will have a sales background that enables you to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads.
As an Independent Gluten-Free Sales Representative you will be responsible for maintaining active engagements with your leads and consistently deliver pipeline and closed business. Experience establishing credibility with C-level decision makers will be a key to successful engagements. You should be a self-starter and be adept at identifying and developing prospects. You should also be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prospect and develop relationships
- Drive revenue to exceed revenue targets
- Create and execute call and prospecting campaigns that lead to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Public Sector experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 year of sales experience – inside or outside sales, quota-carrying experience
- Demonstrated track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Experience with CRM
- Experience in positioning and selling advertising to new customers and segments
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
To apply, please submit your resume and a 250 word statement of your qualifications for the position to Gillian Entin at email@example.com