Independent Gluten-Free Sales Representative
Would you like to own driving revenue and customer engagements to one day cure celiac disease? Would you like to be part of a team focused on driving early diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease and other gluten-related disorders by engaging with providers of gluten-free products and services? Do you have the business savvy and nonprofit sales experience background necessary to help further establish Celiac Disease Foundation as the nation’s leading voluntary health organization for celiac disease and gluten sensitivity?
As an Independent Gluten-Free Sales Representative you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through follow-ups on their inquiries. As an ideal candidate you will have sales experience within this market segment and an understanding of typical NPO requirements or will have a sales background that enables you to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads.
As an Independent Gluten-Free Sales Representative you will be responsible for maintaining active engagements with your leads and consistently deliver pipeline and closed business. Experience establishing credibility with C-level decision makers will be a key to successful engagements. You should be a self-starter and be adept at identifying and developing prospects. You should also be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
- Prospect and develop relationships
- Drive revenue to exceed revenue targets
- Create and execute call and prospecting campaigns that lead to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Public Sector experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 year of sales experience – inside or outside sales, quota-carrying experience
- Demonstrated track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- Experience with CRM
- Experience in positioning and selling advertising to new customers and segments
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
To apply, please email a 250 word statement of your qualifications for the position and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.